Alexa.Amazon.com is the website that allows you to Setup your Alexa Echo device. You can also call this website an Alexa Web App. You can easily access Alexa.Amazon.com on your windows, Mac computers with the help of almost all web browsers. If you want to Setup your Alexa device. Then, you can simply go to your computer and open up your computer’s web browser. Now, Type in “Alexa.Amazon.com” in the address bar of your web browser and hit the enter button. After a couple of seconds, you will see an Amazon Alexa login screen on your computer screen. Now, fill down the login credentials of your Amazon Account into the corresponding fields and click on the ” Login” button.
At this point, Alexa.Amazon.com will open up before you and it will start showing you the homepage. Now, look at the left-hand side of your computer screen you will see a menu full of options. Simply click on the” Settings” button in that menu. Now, you will see the ” Setup a new device” option in that menu. Click on it and select the model of the Alexa device you want to connect with your Alexa.Amazon.com. Now, Select your communication language and click on the ” Continue” button. At this point, you can plug in the power adaptor of your Alexa Echo device into the power outlet and wait for your Alexa device to boot up. After 30-45 seconds you will start seeing the orange ring light indication on your Alexa Echo device, which means your Alexa device is ready for Echo setup.
Now, click on the ” Continue” button on your computer screen and go to the wireless network settings on your computer device. There you will see a network with the name “Amazon XXX”. You can simply click on that network and connect your computer and Alexa web app on Alexa.Amazon.com with it. Now, you can follow the instructions you see on your computer screen and connect Alexa to wifi by selecting the name of your wifi network and entering its password for the Alexa wifi setup. Now, you can follow all other instructions you see on your screen to complete the Alexa setup process. Once, you are done with setting up an Alexa device. Then, you can go to the skills tab to add many new skills in accordance with your needs to increase the capabilities of your Alexa Echo device.
There are multiple thousands of skills available for users which helps users in performing the specific kinds of tasks. Users can add these skills by checking their reviews and star ratings and use these skills. As most of these skills are third party skills. That is why some skills work and some don’t. You can add them wisely on your behalf. That is how you can complete the Amazon Alexa Setup by going to the Alexa.Amazon.com.
Download Alexa App
It is compulsory for all Alexa Echo device users to Download Alexa App to complete the Amazon Alexa Setup. Though, there are several ways to download Alexa App for PC, Android, iPhone, Windows, MAC, etc. Now, we will mention all the ways in which you can download Alexa App for your Amazon Alexa Setup.
Download Alexa App For Android
If you want to Setup your Amazon Echo device with the help of your Android smartphone. Then, you can simply do that by downloading the Alexa App on your android smartphone. Always have an Amazon Account with you to sign in into the Alexa App. You need to check the performance and speed of your internet connection along with the compatibility of your Android smartphone. Your android smartphone should have an Android version of at least 5.1 o your android phone. All steps are mentioned below.
- You can open the app store on your Android phone.
- Type in ” Amazon Alexa” in the search bar and tap on the “‘Enter” button.
- Now, click on the ” Install” button.
- Your Amazon Alexa App will start to download.
- When you see Alexa App fully downloaded on your Android phone.
- Then, you can log in to it with the help of your Amazon Account’s username and password.
- Now tap on the navigational menu with three horizontal lines on it.
- Click on the “Add device” option.
- Tap on the name of the device you want to connect with your Alexa App from the given options.
- Select the model name of your Alexa device from given choices.
- Select the generation of your model.
- Plugin your Alexa device with an electric socket and let it turn on.
- Tap on the yes button on your Alexa App when you see orange ring light indication on your Alexa Device.
- Select the language.
- Go to the wifi settings from your phone and connect with the ” Amazon xxx” network.
- Now connect your Alexa to your wifi network by tapping on your wifi network’s name and entering its password.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the Amazon Alexa Setup.
- That is how you can download Alexa App for Android.
Download Alexa App For iPhone
For downloading Alexa App for your iPhone. You need to have ios with 11.0 or greater version on your iPhone device and a fast functioning internet network. You need to have an Amazon Account for signing in into your Alexa App. If you have all of these things. Then, you can proceed to download Alexa App for iPhone and complete the Alexa App Setup. Here are some steps to download Alexa App for iPhone for Alexa Echo Setup.
- Go to the Apple App store from your iPhone.
- Search for the ” Amazon Alexa App” and tap on the “enter” option.
- Now, tap on the arrow pointing downwards to download Alexa App for iPhone.
- Open the App and login to it by entering the username and password of your Amazon account.
- After doing that, you can choose the model name of the Echo device you want to connect with your Amazon Echo App.
- Connect your Echo device with the electric socket and wait for the orange ring light indication.
- If you use a new-generation Echo device. Then, you will not have to connect your Echo device with the Alexa Echo App. Both will connect with each other automatically. If you use the old generation Echo device Then you will have to do it manually by going to the wifi settings of your smartphone device.
- For the new generation Echo devices, you will not have to connect your Echo device with the internet. It will happen automatically. If you use the older generation Echo device. Then, you will have to connect your Echo device to your wifi network manually by clicking on your wifi network’s name and entering its password.
- Amazon Echo App will guide you with all the steps throughout the Setup process for the Amazon Alexa setup.
Download Alexa App For PC
We want you to know that you can not Download Alexa App for PC directly. If you want to perform Amazon Alexa Setup. Then, you will need to go to the Alexa website. This website allows you to connect your Alexa Echo device with the Alexa.Amazon.com. All you need to have is your windows 10 PC connected with the working internet network. You also need to have an Amazon Account for signing into your Alexa App. If you want to know about how you can Access the Alexa Web app on your Windows 10 PC. Then you can have a look at the procedure below.
If you Don’t have an Android phone, iPhone or tablet to download the Alexa app by your side. Then, you can simply visit Alexa.amazon.com and login to it from Your Existing Amazon account on your PC. You can also create an Amazon account if don’t have one. Once you are on Alexa.amazon.com. Then, you will need to go to the settings tab available on the left side of the screen of your PC. When you click on that, you will see the option “Set up a new device” above. Click on that. Choose a model name of Alexa Echo Device to Set it up.
To choose the model name of your Alexa Echo. You can simply click on the model name of the Alexa Echo device you have from the given list. If you have a third-generation Echo device by your side. Then, you will not have to do anything manually in this Setup after that. In that case, you will only have to follow the instructions you see on your screen while you proceed with this Amazon Alexa Setup process. You will only need to turn on your Alexa Echo device and wait for it to go into the Setup mode. When you do that you will just have to follow some on-screen commands of your Alexa Echo app and your Amazon Alexa Setup will complete.
On the other hand, if you use any first or second generation, Alexa. Then, you will have to connect your Alexa with your Alexa.Amazon.com and computer first. After that, you will need to connect your Alexa to your wireless internet network. That is how you can Download Alexa App for Echo and complete the Alexa Setup via Alexa.Amazon.com. If you really want to download Alexa App for PC. Then, you can download it by going to the Microsoft store and access it.
We all know that the Alexa app is a smart voice assistant, Which automates all the tasks and functions of your house. We all have a busy-lifestyle these days, That is why we want our every task to be completed in fractional seconds of time. Alexa app does that for you with the help of your Amazon Echo device. It would not be wrong if you say that the Alexa app is a functional unit of your Alexa Echo device. All you have to do is to download Alexa app on your smartphone, tablet or PC. After that, you have to sign into it with the help of your Amazon Account for Echo Setup. You can sign in to your Alexa Echo app by entering the username and password of your Amazon account.
If you want to download Alexa app for Echo. Then, you will have to go to the Application store from your mobile phone and search for the Amazon Alexa app. Then, you will see its icon and there you have to click on the ” Install” option. At that point, you will see the Alexa app installation progressing on your Smartphone device. Once it’s downloaded on your smart mobile phone device. Then, open it up. Now, it will ask you for your Amazon Account’s login credentials. When you enter these credentials and sign into it. Then, you will be able to perform Amazon Alexa Setup. Once the Alexa App Setup is complete. Then, you will be able to place queries on your Alexa Echo App and search for anything you want to know via just giving it a voice command.
How To Change the language Of Alexa Echo Device?
You can talk to your Alexa Echo in many languages such as English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Hindi, etc. If you want to select the communication language for your Alexa Echo App. Then, you can set it up at the time of the Alexa App setup. You can also change the communication language of your Alexa Echo by going to the Echo App and clicking on the Settings option. There you will see the name of your Alexa Echo device. Click on its name and change its communication language by clicking on the language option and save its changes. Alexa Echo App also shows you many kinds of ring light indications such as orange, green, red, blue, purple, cyan, etc. with various ring light circulation and indication patterns.
If you don’t see orange light, press and hold the Action button which is located on top of your Device. The button with a single dot in the middle for five seconds. On the Alexa Tap, If there is no orange light. Then, it means you should hold the WiFi or Bluetooth button which is located on the back or below your Alexa Device. Eventually, Alexa will perk up and say “Now it’s in setup mode.”You can follow these steps to complete the Amazon Alexa setup.
How To Check For The Latest Updates For Alexa Device
If you want to check for updates available for your Amazon Echo device. Then, you can go to the app store from your iPhone or Android mobile device and search for the Amazon Alexa app. If there is an update available for your Device, tap the Update button to download the update. If you don’t see an Update button, you’re using the latest version of the Amazon Alexa app.
Fortunately, You don’t have to search for the latest updates of your Amazon Alexa App frequently. Because all the new generation Alexa Echo devices have an auto-update feature in them. Then your Echo app will automatically update itself. Once the update is available for you in the Alexa Echo App. You can Easily download Alexa App For PC, Download Alexa App For Windows 10 PC, Download Alexa App For Android, Download Alexa App for iPhone, Download Alexa App for Mac and ios, etc. You will only need to have a few things by your side to do that. First, An operational internet network. Second, Amazon Alexa Account for Login. Third, Alexa App Download on your device. There are some other compatibility factors we have discussed below. You can have a look at them.
- Kindle Fire Operating System 5.3.3 or it’s higher version is compatible with the Alexa App.
- Android devices with 5.0 or higher versions are compatible to download Alexa App.
- Devices with iOS 11.0 or higher versions are compatible to download Alexa App.
You can access Alexa.Amazon.com from any web browser. You can go to Safari from Apple devices, Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer (10 or higher )from your Windows computers and laptops. Alexa-to-Alexa calling and messaging is only available on compatible iOS and Google Android phones.
Performing an Amazon Echo Setup is a simple and easy task to do. You need to ensure that you have a few things by your side before starting this Echo setup process. First, You need to have a working Alexa Echo device by your side. Second, You will be required to have a functional internet network with Alexa Echo App installed on your mobile phone. Third and the final thing is that you need to have an Amazon Account for Alexa App Setup. You need to have these things by your side along with the compatible android smart device to Setup Echo for Amazon Alexa App.
How to set up an Amazon Echo?
First of all, you need to Download Alexa app for Echo Setup, in case you are using the iOS device then go to app store and download the application from your app store or in case you are using an android device then go to play store and download Alexa app from There, then follow the instructions as guided below:-
- Download Alexa App on your device
- Login in to the Alexa App from your Amazon Account.
- Go to the menu at the left of your screen and tap on Add a device option.
- Tap on Amazon Echo option
- Choose the Echo Dot from the list of all Alexa Echo devices.
- Choose the generation of your Echo device.
- Power on your Echo device and wait for the orange light to appear
- Tap on yes option, when you see the orange light on your Echo device.
- Give a communication language preference for your Echo device and hit the continue button.
- Allow your Alexa Echo App to access your current location.
- Now, you need to stay within the 10 feets distance from your Alexa Echo device.
- At this point, your Echo dot will automatically connect with your Alexa Echo app.
- For the third generation devices, you will not have to connect your Alexa to wifi as they automatically get connected with it.
- For older generation devices. you will need to connect your Echo dot with the internet by selecting your network’s name and entering its password there.
- Follow the instructions you see on your mobile screen to Complete your Amazon Echo Setup.
Echo setup App
First of all, we need to know what the Amazon Echo is.
- It is a portable device and a virtual voice assistant. Which can easily play music on your voice commands and do some amazing works with the help of the internet.
- It works only on voice commands.
- Hence, If you have an Amazon account. You can easily set up an Alexa device. In case you don’t have one, you will need to create one.
- if you don’t have any smartphone, you can use the Alexa.Amazon.com which will also help you in the Amazon Alexa setup.
- To connect your Alexa echo device with the internet, you will need to have an active WiFi internet connection.