To complete the Alexa Setup you need to download the app or visit Alexa.amazon.com and follow the Complete guided setup. Get the Setup done in few simple steps. Visit Alexa.amazon.com and Follow the On-screen Instruction to Complete the Setup. From the Home Screen, Go to Settings. In Settings Select Setup a new Device. Select the Alexa Device you are trying to Setup. Select from Echo, Echo tap or Echo Dot. Press continue and wait for the Orange light to come on. Once It’s On, Connect the Alexa device to the Wireless network name Amazon-xxx(the xxx stands for the Numbers or Letters). Now go ahead and Finish the Setup in your Alexa App to finish the Setup, Simply Enter the Wireless Network You are Trying to Connect and a valid Combination of Its Password. Once the Setup is Complete you will see a Screen where it says Echo is Connected to WiFi.All these Instructions are Same if you want to Follow the In Alexa app Instead of Alexa.amazon.com
If you Don’t have a Phone or tablet to Download the Alexa app Simply visit Alexa.amazon.com and Log into Your Existing Amazon account. You can also Create an Amazon account if don’t have one. Once you are on Alexa.amazon.com, From the Home Screen Go to Settings and Select the Option to Setup a New Device as Shown in the Image Below. Now Choose a Device to Setup. You need to make sure whether You have Alexa Echo, Tap or Amazon Echo Dot. Amazon Echo Provides you hands-free convenience with a light ring for Status, Alexa Tap is a Portable Wireless Speaker For Alexa on the Go and Echo Dot offers you Hands-Free access to Alexa through your speakers. Visit alexa.amazon.com for more help with your Echo Device Setup.
Alexa.amazon.com Dot Setup
Now You Will have to pick a language, For right now English for the US or UK or German are the only options to choose from. For setup of your Device, the Echo, Dot or Tap’s light ring (or the five lights on top of the Tap) should be an orange color. If You are trying to Set it up for the First time, it should come up right after you plug in the device. If you don’t see orange light, press and hold the Action button which is located on top of your Device, one with the single dot in the middle for five seconds. On the Alexa Tap, If there is no orange it means you should hold the WiFi or Bluetooth button which is located on the back or below your Alexa Device. Eventually, Alexa will perk up and say “Now in setup mode.”You can follow these steps to complete the Echo setup.
Connect your Device to the Wireless network now being served up by the Amazon Echo, Dot or Alexa Tap. It’ll be called something like “Amazon-2Q3” but the last three digits are always different. Once you are connected, Alexa will say “You’ve connected to Echo. Go ahead and finish the setup in the Alexa app.”
Alexa.amazon.com Amazon Alexa Tap Setup
Now Go Back to the app, There you will see a list of all the Wireless networks available, pick your Wireless Network and Enter the Wireless Security password when asked, Once all the information has been sent to the device, Your Amazon Alexa will say “Your Echo is ready” and the orange light Will go out.
In order to Complete the Echo Setup, You can follow all the Instructions As Guided in the Above Section. You can Also Call our Technical Support team for a Complete guided setup help. Our Technicians will provide you a complete assistance regarding any kind for Echo Setup. You can Also Complete your Echo Setup by Downloading the Alexa app from the Play store or If you have an iPhone you can also use them to complete the Echo Setup on your Device. You can get help with other Products also if you have any Subscription with Our Support Team for free Help.
Echo Dot Setup
If you have bought any Echo Dot Device and Trying to Complete the Echo Dot Setup then you are on the Right Place. Simply Follow the Instructions Mentioned Above to Get your Echo Dot Setup. Our Technicians are Experts to Complete the Echo Dot Setup. We will Help you Complete your Echo dot Setup.
Echo Tap Setup
Get your Echo Tap Setup Completed in just a Few Simple Steps. Follow the Manual or Call our Support team to Get it done. We have Certified Technicians to Complete your Echo tap Setup. After buying an Echo Device if you are not a Technically Savvy Person, you have faced some issue while Completing your Echo Tap Setup. You can Simply Call our Technical Support team to get your Alexa setup. Our Technicians will make your Echo Tap Setup hassle-free bring a big Smile on your Face. With the Help of Alexa app, you can Also Complete the Alexa setup without Needing the Help from any Technician if you know how to Complete the Echo tap setup. In case you don’t know how to Complete the Setup simply call our Toll free number to Get instant Assistance on any Alexa Setup Products.
How to set up your Amazon echo.
first of all, you need to download Alexa app, in case you are using the iOS device then go to app store and download the application from your app store or in case you are using an android device then go to play store and download Alexa app from play store, then follow the instructions as guided below:-
- download Alexa app
- Login into your Amazon account
- Connect to Amazon WiFi.
- Follow the instructions as shown on your Screen.
- Complete your Amazon Echo Setup.
First of all, we need to know what the Amazon Echo is.
- it is a portable device and wireless speaker which can easily play music on your commands and do some amazing works via the internet.
- it works only on voice commands.
- If you have an Amazon account, you can easily set up an Alexa device, in case don’t have one, you will need to create one.
- if you don’t have any smartphone, you can use the web app which will also help you in the setup.
- To connect to Amazon echo with the internet, you will need to have WiFi with the active internet connection.
- Now we have all the information which will require to easily setup Amazon echo.
- if you have already downloaded the Alexa app sign in the app, then Go to the settings, then Select set up a new device, after that, you will see there are three options echo, tap, or echo dot, choose your device according to your Setup.
- Then you need to select your language.
- After that, you will see there 5 colors light displaying on Your Amazon Echo ring.
- wait for the orange light ring, this light is the symbol of you starting the setup. if you trying to set up a new device, in any case, you don’t see the orange light you need to press and hold the button for few seconds, it’s the one with a single dot.
- After that, you will need to connect your smartphone with the Amazon Alexa.
- Now you need to select your WiFi as it is a wireless Setup.
- set it up with your home WiFi.
- now we are on the final Step, Let’s do some tests. Say, ”Alexa, what’s the weather outside”.
if Alexa is answering according to your question, Alexa is ready to use.
- Congratulations, you just have completed your Setup.
Complete you Alexa setup in Few Steps. Download the Alexa app on your phone or Tablet and Follow the onscreen Instructions. Get Help from our Technicians on related to queries regarding
- http://alexa.amazon.com download
- Amazon Alexa dot setup
- Amazon Alexa tap setup
- Download Alexa app
Here are some Other Useful Links To Follow on the Website:-