How To Download Alexa App For Windows 10
We all know that Alexa Echo emerged as the most loved and recognized smart device in the last few years. This smart device has something unique and different in it. It’s not like any other smart device or smartphone. It works just like any human Assistant. We can call it a smart virtual Assistant. Download Alexa App For Windows 10. It has the capability to Automate the tasks and work in your households. It has a broad sphere of capabilities and covers a broad range of tasks and functions. Alexa Echo is not just a smart device but it’s a lot more than that. It has the capability to perform easy as well as the most complex tasks.
You can do many more things with the help of your Alexa Echo device. But your Alexa Echo can not do everything on its own. It needs the Alexa app by its side to do that. You can say that the Alexa app is a main program or application which controls and manages all its tasks and functions. If Alexa Echo device is a body. Then, we can say Alexa App is the soul of your Alexa Echo device. Download Alexa App For Windows 10. Alexa app helps your Alexa device in executing all kinds of Alexa related tasks. You need to add various kinds of skills into your Alexa App for increasing its capabilities. When you add the multiple skills into your Alexa app. It increases the application areas of your Alexa app.
You can download the Alexa app on your smartphone device as well as on your Windows 10 PC. It is not difficult to download the Alexa app on any of these smart devices. Below we are going to tell you about the process which you can follow to download Alexa app on your Windows 10 PC as well as on your smartphone device. Download Alexa App For Windows 10. You can follow these steps and download the Alexa app on any of these smart devices. Have a look at these steps below.
Also, Read Alexa.Amazon.com
Steps To Install Alexa App For Windows 10
- If you want to download the Alexa app on your Windows 10 PC. Then you need a few things by your side before starting this download procedure.
- First, you need to have a PC or Laptop with Windows 10 Installed on it. Second, you need to have an Amazon Account for signing into your Alexa app, without Amazon Account your Alexa app will not work.
- You can get on your Windows 10 computer and go to the Microsoft store.
- Now, you have to go to the start menu of your windows 10 computer and launch the Microsoft store application on it.
- Now, just go to the search section of the Microsoft store application and search for the ” Alexa app”. After that, you have to confirm if your Alexa application is compatible with that version of the Alexa app designed for Windows 10 PC.
- Now, you have to click on the get option. After that, you have to follow all the on-screen instructions, which you see on your computer screen.
- Now, the Alexa app will start to download on your Windows 10 PC.
- Once, it’s installed on your computer. Then you can say a wake word ” Alexa” to wake up your Alexa device for listening to your voice commands.
- If the Alexa app in your Windows 10 PC Does not wake with your voice command. Then you can click on the blue Alexa icon to give your voice commands to it.
If you want to wake up the Alexa app on your Windows 10 PC via voice. Then, you need to have special set of firmware on your PC for that. Some key manufacturers like dell. Lenovo, Acer provides these special and Alexa app compatible firmware on their laptops and PCs. Download Alexa App For Windows 10. If your computer doesn’t have the special firmware into it. Then, you will have to click on the blue Alexa button to place your voice commands to your Alexa app installed on your Windows 10 PC.
Also, Read Echo Dot Setup
Steps To Install Alexa App On Your Smartphone
- You need to just get on your smartphone device.
- Now, go to the google play store from it.
- After that, you have to search for the “Alexa” there.
- You will see the Alexa app icon along with its “install” button.
- You have to click on that ” Install” button.
- After that, you will see the Alexa app downloading on your smartphone device.
- Once, it’s installed. Then, you have to click on its icon.
- When you will click on its Icon. Then its login page will open up.
- This login page will ask you for the username and password of your Amazon account.
- You can enter your login credentials there. Once, you log in to your Alexa app. Then you can do anything with its help.
- Now, your Alexa app is ready to use.
Mentioned above were the two ways in which you can download the Alexa app on your Windows 10 PC as well as on your Smartphone device. It’s very easy to download the Alexa app on any of your smart devices. You should always make sure that these devices are compatible with your Alexa app. Alexa device’s windows version is capable of doing so many things. It can do almost all the tasks given to it. Download Alexa App For Windows 10. Alexa app version for smartphone device has a slight edge over its windows version. You can download it on any of these devices.
Also, Read Echo Look Setup