Download Alexa App For Windows 10
If you want to download Alexa app for windows 10 PC. Then, we want you to know that you can not directly download Alexa App for windows 10 PC. You will need to take the help of the Alexa web app for doing that. You can access the Alexa web app on your Windows 10 PC by going to the Alexa.Amazon.com. All you have to do is to type in the Alexa.Amazon.com in the address field of your windows 10 PC web browser followed by hitting the enter button from your computer keyboard. When you see the Alexa web app on your Windows 10 PC.
Then, you can simply log in to it using your Amazon account. After that, you will need to choose the Alexa Echo device you want to set up by going to the settings tab>> set up a new device option in the menu available on the left side of the Alexa web app screen. You will need to follow some on-screen instructions you see on your screen and connect your Echo device with the Alexa web app and followed by connecting it with your wifi network. You can complete the Amazon Alexa Setup on Windows 10 computer by following the instructions you see on your Windows 10 PC’s screen.
Also, Read Alexa Wifi Setup
Alexa App For Windows 10 PC
You need to have a few things by your side before downloading Alexa App for windows 10 PC. Don’t forget to create an Amazon Account before starting the Amazon Alexa Setup process. If you already have that. Then, it’s good. Secondly, check your internet router if it’s working efficiently and giving you a good internet speed with strong internet connectivity. The third thing you need to have is a Windows 10 computer where you will proceed with the whole Echo device’s Setup process.
Alexa App for Windows 10
- Go to the web browser of your Windows 10 PC and search for Alexa.Amazon.com in its address bar field.
- Now, login into the Amazon Alexa App by filling up your Amazon Account’s username and password and click on the “Login” button.
- Go to the Settings option available in the menu available on the left side of the Alexa web app screen.
- Now, click on the ” Setup A new device” option.
- Select the model name of your Echo Device you want to Install with the help of your Windows 10 PC.
- Select the language and click the “Continue” button.
- Connect your Echo device with the power source and wait for its ring light to turn orange.
- Press the ” Continue” button on your Windows 10 PC’s screen, when you see the orange ring light indication on your Echo device.
- Connect your Echo device with your Windows 10 PC and Alexa web app by going to your computer’s wifi settings and connecting with the “Amazon XXX” device by clicking on it from the list of all available networks.
- Now, connect your Alexa to wifi with by selecting your wifi network and entering its password.
- Follow some instructions on your Alexa web app and try your Alexa App by giving it some voice commands.
- If it gives you the answer to your query. Then, it means your Echo App set up on windows 10 PC is complete.
- Now, you are ready to go.
That is how you can download Alexa App for your Windows 10 PC. If you find this method a little bit complex. Then, you can go to the Microsoft Store by clicking on the Microsoft Store icon available on the taskbar of your Windows 10 PC. Search for Amazon Alexa App and hit the enter button. You will see the Alexa App icon there. Now can simply click on the ” Get” option to download Alexa App for windows 10 PC.
Once, It’s installed on your Windows 10 PC. Then, you can log in to it and use Alexa App on your Windows 10 PC. Your windows 10 computer needs to have a supported firmware on it to wake up Alexa on your Windows 10 computer via voice. If your computer does not have Alexa App supported firmware. Then, you will need to wake it up by pressing a blue button in the middle of its screen. That is the second method to download the Alexa app for windows 10 computers.
Also, Read Echo Dot Setup
Alexa App For Windows 7
Downloading Alexa App for windows 7 computer is very easy. You can download Alexa App for windows 7 PC by going to Microsoft Store from your Windows 7 PC or you can simply visit Alexa.amazon.com by typing the same on the address bar of your windows 7 computer. At Microsoft Store, you will just need to search for Alexa App and download it after checking its system requirements. While on the Alexa web app you will need to go through a complex setup process.
Alexa App For Windows 7
- Open your windows 7 computer’s web browser.
- Enter Alexa.amazon.com in its Address field and click on the enter button.
- Login in to your Amazon Account using its username and password.
- Go to left-hand side navigational menu and click on settings option
- Now, click on ” Setup a new device” option.
- Choose your Echo device model name from the list.
- Choose your communication language and click on the ” Continue” button.
- Connect your Echo device with electric power and turn it on.
- Simply click on the ” Continue” when Alexa orange light appears.
- Connect your Echo device with the Alexa web app on your Windows 7 computer by going to its wifi settings and clicking on the ” Amazon bbq” network from the list.
- Now, connect your Echo device with wifi network by selecting your wifi network’s name from the list and filling up its password.
- Follow all the prompts you see on your computer screen to complete the Echo set up on windows 7 computer.
Also, Read Download Alexa App
Alexa App For windows
The process of downloading the Alexa App for windows is the same for Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers. So, you can download the Alexa Echo App on any of your windows computers performing the same Alexa Echo Setup process. You can download Alexa App for Windows from Microsoft store or you can access it by going to Alexa.Amazon.com. You can simply open up the Microsoft Store on your Windows computer and search for Alexa App. Click on its icon when you see it.
Now you can check the system requirements your system needs to have to download it and click on the ” Get” button to download it. Make sure you are signed in into your windows computer from your Microsoft account. If you are accessing the Alexa App by visiting on Alexa.Amazon.com. Then, You can access it on your windows, Mac computers as well as on your smartphone devices. Alexa Web app is the best way to Accessing Alexa App without actually downloading it on your device.
Also, Read Echo Look Setup