Echo Tap Setup
Amazon’s Echo tap is one of the best smart speakers which the company offers. Echo Tap users can do a lot of things with the help of their Echo tap device such as making shopping lists, listening to music, streaming music, Managing alarms, home tasks automation, etc. But, if you want the Echo tap to automate your works and execute the tasks you give it. You can set up your Echo tap anywhere you want and enjoy the thousands of features it provides you.
Then, you will need to perform an Echo tap Setup for that. Therefore, You need to have good and fast internet connectivity at your place with a valid Amazon account to perform an Echo tap setup. Don’t forget to download Alexa app on your phone before starting the Alexa tap Setup process. If you don’t have any smartphone. Then, you can also complete the Setup by going to the Alexa.Amazon.com from your computer or tablet devices. Its setup process is easy. You can set up your Echo tap in just 2-5 minutes.
Also, Read Echo Show Setup
Alexa tap Setup
Download Alexa App on your Phone for Alexa Tap Setup.
- Adjust your Echo tap upon the charging cradle as the Echo tap has a Metal conductor below it. This cradle starts to charge the Echo tap when you place it upon the cradle.
- Press the “power” button in the back of your Echo tap. You will see the orange light on the power button immediately.
- Now, Echo will say “It is ready for Echo Tap Setup“. Follow all the instructions you see on your Alexa app screen.
- Now, open the Alexa app on your smartphone and select the model name of the Echo device you want to Setup.
- Select the ” Echo Tap” device option.
- Now, Click on the “Connect Alexa To Wi-Fi” option followed by clicking on the “Continue” option.
- Now, manually connect your Echo tap device to the Alexa app for the Echo Tap setup.
- Go to the Wi-Fi Settings of your smartphone and tap on your Echo device’s name from the list of all available wireless networks.
- Now, Your Echo Tap will connect with your Alexa app.
- It will say ” Connected to your Amazon device, Go ahead and finish the setup on your Alexa app”.
- Now, you will see “connected to the Tap screen” option.
- Click on the “Continue” option. Then, you will see select your Wi-Fi network screen. Now, click on the name of your wifi network.
- Your Alexa app screen will start to show you the Echo tap introduction video on it. Therefore, You can watch it to understand its features.
- Now, you will see the Alexa app home screen there.
- Give your Echo Tap a voice command by pressing a “Wake” button and place your voice commands before it. It will answer you within a few seconds.
- Hence, your Alexa tap Setup is complete.
You can follow the steps for the Echo tap setup in your Alexa App. Alexa app will give you the prompts. These prompts will suggest to you the next step you have to perform. If you perform these steps accurately. Then, you will be able to set up your Echo tap device without being stuck in any problem.
Also, Read Echo Dot Setup