How To Setup Your Echo Tap?
We all know that technology and smart devices have become one of the most important aspects of our lives. As in this generation, everyone has a busy lifestyle. That is why we all need some smart devices. Which could automate our works and tasks. Echo Tap Setup. In 2014 Amazon took one step forward in the field of smart devices and created a smart device Amazon Echo. Amazon Echo device is totally based and functions with the help of internet networks and Artificial intelligence technology. This device was designed to automate the day-to-day functions of our lives. Amazon has launched various kinds of variants and models of Amazon Echo over a period of five years. The echo tap is one Amazon Echo family’s best products ever launched.
Therefore, Just like other Echo devices Echo tap also automates the tasks of its users after receiving the voice instructions and commands from them. Hence, you can give it a task via your voice command and it will fulfill it within a fraction of seconds for you. Echo Tap Setup. If you just bought a new Echo tap. Then you have to set it up first to use it. Setting up an Echo Tap is not an easy task.
It’s a long series of steps you will have performed. That is why we are going to give you all the information about all the steps below. Which you will have to use to Setup your Echo tap smart device. We have given you a series of steps which you will have to perform in order to Setup your Echo Tap smart device. See and Follow all the steps we have mentioned below.
Also, Read Echo Show Setup
Steps To Setup Your Echo Tap
- Firstly, you have to open the box of your Echo tap device and take out all its components out of the box.
- The box of the Echo tap device has an Echo Tap device, A/C adaptor, Round charging Cradle, charging cable in it.
- Your Echo Tap has a Metal conductor below it and you have to adjust it uppon the charging cradle. When you place it upon cradle. Then, it starts to charge.
- Now, you need to press the “power” button present in the back of your Echo tap device. Immediately you will see the orange light on the power button.
- At this point, your Echo will tell you that “It is ready for Setup”. Now you can follow all the instructions it gives to you in the Alexa app.
- Now, you have to download or open the Alexa app on your smartphone device. After that, you need to select the device you want to Setup. In this case, you need to select the ” Echo Tap” device option from there.
- Now, you need to click on the “Connect To Wi-Fi” option and click on the “Continue” option. From there you can manually connect your Echo tap device with your Alexa app.
- Now you can go to the Wi-Fi Settings of your smartphone device. Echo Tap Setup. After that, you have to tap on your Echo device’s name from the list of all wireless networks available there.
- After that, Your Echo Tap will be connected with your Alexa app. Now, Your Echo Tap will say ” Connected to your Amazon device, Go ahead and finish the setup on your Alexa app”.
- There, you will see connected to the Tap screen. Now you have to click on the “Continue” option. After that, you will see select your Wi-Fi network screen. There you will have to click on your wireless network on its name.
- At this point, your Alexa app screen will show you the Echo tap introduction video on it. You can watch it to knowing about its features.
- Now, the Alexa app will show you its home screen there.
- There, you can give your Echo Tap a voice command. You have to press a “Wake” button there. After that, you can place your voice commands before it. It will answer you within a few seconds.
- Hence, your Echo tap is fully set up now you can do whatever you want to do with it.
Also, Read Alexa.Amazon.com
Things To Keep In Mind Before Performing Setup
We always advise you to change the default wake word of your Echo device. Because if you use words like ” Wake” , “Alexa”. Then, your Alexa might get confused with these names. Because these words are the most commonly used words in our households. As Alexa might be someone’s name and You might also use the “Wake” word to wake someone up in the morning times. So. Echo Tap Setup. After setting up your Echo tap. You need to go to the Settings of your Alexa app. After that, you need to change the “wake” word there.
Your Alexa app allows you to set the Wake word of your choice into it. We should also emphasize on the place where we will locate or place our Echo tap device. We always advise the Alexa users to place their Echo away from the 8 inches away from the wall. Echo Tap Setup. You should always place the Echo tap in the open areas of your house. For example Living room, or the area where it receives a sufficient amount of signals from the internet router. You should always keep your Echo tap away from the wall, metal, solid objects.
Because solid objects block the signals generated from the internet router. As Echo device runs with the help of internet signals. It requires a minimum of 512 kbps internet speed for executing its tasks and performing its functions. You must have an Amazon account at the time of Setup. Echo Tap Setup. If you don’t have that. Then you will not be able to sign up into your Alexa app.
Alexa app requires the username and password of your Amazon Prime Account for sign up and connecting with your Echo device. Whenever you stuck in the Setup process or any kind of your Echo device’s related problem. You can visit our website and read our troubleshooting and Setup Articles for the solutions to these problems. Echo Tap Setup. Our Articles will give you stepwise solutions and will help you in solving various kinds of Echo related issues.
Also, Read Echo Dot Setup